I started to write a super detailed post but am just too tired. We are still deciding on her name. Lame, I know, but we like to see our kids before we name them...and Samuel and I really can't agree on a name. Well, we actually do agree on one, but we think it makes for a confusing household, so we're still negotiating.
Baby Girl Hernandez was born Monday, February 16th at 6:37pm. She was my smallest baby yet coming in at 8lbs. 3.5oz and 21 inches long. She was also my fastest, and for the most part, easiest delivery (more on that in a later post) since we got to the hospital at 3:00pm and she was here by 6:37pm.
Here are just a few pics.
I looked at this onesie and thought it was so small...and she
is swimming in it.
There are three people taking pictures at the same time, so I'm not looking at this camera, but I only have access to these pics.
26 comments:
Awwwwww .... you all look great! She is beautiful, just like her mama and big sister. Congrats to all of you! You all look wonderful.
SOOOOOO SWEET!!!! A little girlfriend for my Lucas! She is seriously SO beautiful, oh my goodness! 8lbs is big! wow! and you timed it SO well, only a few hours at the hospital. Nice job Doris! BIG congratulations!!! You are glowing and beautiful! The kids look so excited, it's really cute. I'm so happy for you!
She is such a doll!! Look at all that hair!! I hope Camryn is born with a full head of hair too! Congrats you guys! XOXO
She is an adorable newborn (which you don't see too often)! And you look great for having just had a baby!
Don't go with Samantha...
She is beautiful, Doris! Congratulations! The kids look so excited. And you looked wonderful to right after! I was not fit to be seen for days. :) Hope you are getting sleep!
OH MY GOSH....She's adorable! She's seriously so cute! And you're right, looks so much like Sammy!
I'm so happy you posted pictures!!
And btw, I've been thinking more about the name you mentioned and I really like it. It's a sweet name and fits right in with the family. I think you should do it :).
she is beautiful!! I love all the hair!! Dana told me about your name dilemma and I like the name as well
:-) but understand why you wouldn't want it also...good luck!!!
Gorgeous pictures! Chloe has suggested the name "Fluffy." What do you think? A possibility? Ha ha! I'll call you next week and see about bringing a meal over when your other meals have some to a stop.
Cute! Cute! Cute! Can't wait to meet her! I understand about the name thing - our Samuel didn't have a first name for two weeks and didn't have a full name until the night before his baby blessing :P
Awww, Doris, she is beautiful!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, that WAS a fast delivery! Yay for that! I cannot wait to meet her. I forget how tiny newborns are, too! I'm always surprised when I see a really little one!
Anyway, WAY TO GO!!!! She's precious! Enjoy your little nugget!
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you. And, you look amazing for having just had a baby! Can't wait to see her in person!
Congratulations to your family! Glad your delivery was so short and everything went well. She is adorable.
She is beautiful. I wish I lived tons closer so I could see you all. I am glad things went well. Let me know when you decide upon a name. Love ya!
Sandy
She's so cute! Can't wait to hear the labor story. Samuel told me about the name today at school. So cute! We have one in our family and we love her. Good luck with the decision making.
Yea for a quick delivery! Congratulations. She's beautiful!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!! What a beautiful little girl!
You look great and the baby is beautiful!! I am so happy it was such a fast delivery! I still remember when I first met you the horror stories about Sammy's birth!! Yea for the new baby, hopefully you can come to a decision about the name!
awwwww... she's really cute. so glad to see some photos & can't wait to meet her in person sometime. i think she looks like her mommy. :)
You look fabulous and baby girl is GORGEOUS! So many beautiful name options, good luck.
I so wish I could have been there like I was the others. You are a beautiful mom and have beautiful babies. I'm so proud of you. I thought the name was settled--I got to pick since I couldn't be at the delivery, right? Just do it.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Congratulations! Sh eis so beautiful and you look amazing in these photos. I wish I looked that good after having my kids! I am really excited for you and your family! Congrats! Yeah!
Congratulations. She's gorgeous. I can't wait to know what you name her.
Doris!!!!!!!!!!! I read your comment about allyour kids and the animals in bed with you!! I want proof, I'm waiting for that blog post!!! Especially with the new one, how in the world do you manage to sleep?? I love it!!!! Please show us all a photo! :)
xoxo
not sure why i'm like a week late on commenting here...but she is ADORABLE! i love her already :) and you look totally awesome in these pics. labor? what?
congratulations hernandez family!
Congrats! We heard the news from the grapevine :-) Glad to see that mom and baby are well-she truly is a cutie. Glad you didn't have to suffer through laber for too long either!! Hope all is well in the Pleasant St Villas :0 hehe.
She is soooooo adorable! You have the cutest kids. I am glad you are doing ok. Miss you guys tons.
ps....Does she have a name yet?
Post a Comment