So, I just got back from my OB appt and I am dilated to a 5. YAY! My doctor wanted to admit me now, but I had to go back home and pack (yes, I am a procrastinator!). Plus, since the Cajon Pass is closed due to the weather, my parents can't get out here right away, and I needed to take the kids somewhere. So thanks to Dana for taking the kids for me until my parents get there.
We're on our way!
8 comments:
Hooray! We're super excited to meet your little one...and to find out if it's a boy or a girl!
Ohhh!! I can't wait to find out what #3 is!!! Good luck!! XOXO
Yay for you!
HOORAY!!! Go Doris!!! I can't wait to hear how everything goes, and see your little nugget finally!
YAY!!!! Can't wait to see baby pics and hear all about the delivery! I hope you made it there in time and everything went smoothly! :)
Can't wait to see the pictures!!! Good Luck! I hope it goes well!
hooray, hooray! congratulations! can't wait to see how everything goes...
Totally off topic... it's me again! Had to share something that immediately made me think of you. Maybe you could use it when you can't quite make it out to TJ's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdB7GDZY3Pk&eurl=http://rkfielding.typepad.com/rk_fielding/&feature=player_embedded
Post a Comment