So our first week in Utah, we met up with my friend Lexi and went to lunch at...where else...Cafe Rio. Isn't that pretty much a required visit while you're in Utah?
I enjoyed a salad...while my kids ate goldfish and Ritz Crackers.
Go figure.
Yes, that's cilantro.
She's definitely my daughter.
She's definitely my daughter.
I love that she is practically shoving the entire stem in her mouth.
Lexi and Camryn
Aren't those blue eyes just stunning??I see this and think, couldn't just one of my children have gotten my blue eyes?
sigh. She is so adorable!
A few days later, I went to Lexi's house to make these adorable hairclips for the girls.Yep.
I'm being crafty (don't choke on your beverage).
See what happens when you come to Utah?



3 comments:
Cute updates! your kids are seriously cute...I always think, "couldn't just one of my kids been a dark brunette?" I LOVE dark hair, but all I got were blondes (at least Kate's a little darker/redder), but I want black haired babies!
Nice crafty crafts! Yes, utah can do that to you.
And I agree with Shannon....for once I'd love a brunette baby. Probably never going to happen :)
I can't believe how grown-up Lexi's baby is! she's adorable
It's so fun having you up here!! We need to get together and craft some more!! Cam needs hair clips to match every outfit!
Post a Comment