Valerie and Dave had a wedding in AZ to go to, so her wonderful mom stayed with us for the weekend and helped out. We decided to take the kids to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum in Salt Lake.
All the kids had a great time. I loved that there was plenty for everyone to do, regardless of age. Helene loved the ball area. She probably could have spent the entire day there.
All the kids had a great time. I loved that there was plenty for everyone to do, regardless of age. Helene loved the ball area. She probably could have spent the entire day there.



And she was a little obsessed with the baby doll stroller.
Hannah's favorite thing to do was deliver the mail...I tried to tell her that meat is gross, but she can just find out for herself I guess.


















4 comments:
you have been out of town for a long time? looks like you are having a lot of fun!
and you and your kids look great!
Looks like a blast! However, Helene might like meat one day....
So, are you still here!? We love the Disco Gateway. You'll have to go upstairs next time and see the helecopter...it's the best.
Isn't the Discovery Gateway the best?? I can't wait to take Cam. I was afraid she might be a little young to appreciate it, but maybe not! She'd LOVE those balls.
P.S. Loving the new blog design! Very cute!
Post a Comment