Hannah turned 4 on July 7th. I have a hard time remembering that she is only 4 considering her size and how smart she is, but yep...only 4. People ask me all the time if she and Sammy are twins, and I when I tell them they are 2.5 years apart--they almost don't believe it. Poor Sammy...hope he has a growth spurt soon.
Anyway, when I asked Hannah what she wanted to do for her birthday, she replied "Eat cupcakes at the park."
Easy enough.
So here we are eating cupcakes at the park with some friends to celebrate Hannah's 4th birthday.
(Thanks to Krista for being the designated photographer!)
Anyway, when I asked Hannah what she wanted to do for her birthday, she replied "Eat cupcakes at the park."
Easy enough.
So here we are eating cupcakes at the park with some friends to celebrate Hannah's 4th birthday.
(Thanks to Krista for being the designated photographer!)
2 comments:
Fun pics! Happy Birthday Hannah! And seriously, so cute to see pics of all those kids. Can't believe how old Max and Sienna are! Darling kids. And seriously....helene? my heart melts every time I see that little thing. She is too too cute!
So much good birthday fun!!! Looks like a blast. I sure miss those cute kiddos of yours (and that In-n-Out cup, haha). :-)
Post a Comment