Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ice Skating with Dad

On Friday, KTLA, one of our local TV stations, was doing a live broadcast all morning from Pershing Square in downtown LA. As a result, they provided free ice skating and skate rentals to anyone who came down between 5am-10am.

Samuel wanted to take Hannah ice skating since he had taken Sammy to a few Clippers games without the girls, and he wanted to take her to do something fun.

Hannah LOVED it and had a great time.
The free ice cream probably helped too.
They stopped for hot chocolate at Starbucks to warm up on the way home (thus creating a little hot chocolate monster. She asks all the time to go to Starbucks now).
She's already asking when she can do it again, so I'd like to take her and try a little skating myself. I wonder if my ice skating lessons from when I was 7 will be any benefit to me at all...probably not.

2 comments:

LauraT said...

Yeah Hannah and Sam! What a great memory! Good for you, Sam!

dana said...

oh she looks so cute with her hair pulled back! do it more often!