I truly don't think I could have received a more adorable, good-natured, funny, smart, sweet or loving child, if I had hand picked you myself.
You have been my light and my joy this past year. Probably because you're just now talking and therefore, I don't get the sass from you...yet. :) But seriously, there were many days when you were one of the few things that would make me smile.
I love how excited you get about little things--your face completely enveloped in joy. You're so expressive of every emotion you feel. I love it. And you give the most amazing hugs. I've never had someone hold me so tightly, it absolutely melts my heart.
You love shoes and have a definite opinion about which ones you're going to wear that day. And you crack me up how you always want to wear a sweatshirt or sweater, no matter if it's 50 degrees or 80 degrees outside.
You and I are Diet Coke soul mates. Despite my attempts to keep it from you--you somehow always manage to get a swig...or three.
You have a great sense of humor and a hearty laugh that literally makes me laugh out loud.
You have been my light and my joy this past year. Probably because you're just now talking and therefore, I don't get the sass from you...yet. :) But seriously, there were many days when you were one of the few things that would make me smile.
I love how excited you get about little things--your face completely enveloped in joy. You're so expressive of every emotion you feel. I love it. And you give the most amazing hugs. I've never had someone hold me so tightly, it absolutely melts my heart.
You love shoes and have a definite opinion about which ones you're going to wear that day. And you crack me up how you always want to wear a sweatshirt or sweater, no matter if it's 50 degrees or 80 degrees outside.
You and I are Diet Coke soul mates. Despite my attempts to keep it from you--you somehow always manage to get a swig...or three.
You have a great sense of humor and a hearty laugh that literally makes me laugh out loud.
I love that you sing along with (well...make the same sounds and intonations as if singing along with) Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, The Black Eyes Peas, and Ke$ha. Good thing you have no idea what the lyrics mean.You are such a Mommy's Girl, and while you're finally starting to assert your independence, you still are always making sure I'm not too far away.
Happy 2nd Birthday to my baby girl.
You're growing up so fast, but you'll always be my baby.

3 comments:
I remember talking about her before she was conceived! And then visiting the two of you in the hospital the day after she was born. I'm so glad she's been such a delight and a joy.
Oh she's sooooo cute! Can't believe the kids are 7 and 2! Time is going by!
Happy Birthday Helene and Sammy :)
Awww! Happy birthday to the little lady!!!
Post a Comment