My sister emailed me about this Ebay auction that she thought was funny. It made me laugh and I ended up reading this woman's blog for the past hour. She has 6 kids (surprisingly not LDS though) and a great attitude about the craziness that is her life. If you get a chance check it out.
Seriously, I think that I have my hands full with just 2 kids and a husband who is currently working two jobs so he isn't home as much as I'd like, but apparently I'm living the good life!! Who knew!
While you're spending all your time reading blogs, check out Vanilla and Amy too--they are sure to make you laugh out loud as well. If you have time, read the archives--there is some really funny stuff in there. I don't know either of these people personally, I just happened upon their blogs while blog surfing. Is that what it is called? You know, when you link from one blog to another then another and then you find something really funny...and you think, how did I find this?
I always find it interesting when someone who you know links to another random blog whom you don't know, and then that blog links over to another random blog who mentions a different friend of yours. Did you follow that? It's some type of 6 degrees of separation...or is it 7? Who knows.
Ok, I looked it up, it's 6.
1 comment:
Hey, Thanks!!!!
And you did it before the magnet post :o)
Post a Comment