Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fun things to do at Grandma and Grandpa's house on a Sunday...

Have a tea party
Play with cars
Do some bird watching...at least that's what Hannah said she was
doing when I asked why she had binoculars
Play the pianoHang out with Grandpa
Play a game
Watch Toy Story with a few cousins
Sit next to Grandpa at dinner
(notice she still has the binoculars)
The kids always have a fun time playing together
Disclaimer: I realize there are way more pictures of Hannah than Sammy, but that's just because Hannah has the attention span of a gnat and seriously spends about 3 minutes on an activity before moving onto the next thing, while Sammy is content to play with cars for literally hours.

And just a few random shots from the day!

My brother Mark with his cute baby boy Sean
The only cat I have ever met who hates me

3 comments:

dana said...

Okay, this post totally made me laugh.

* "Hannah has the attention span of a gnat" (awesome)
* "The only cat I have ever met who hates me" (that picture is too perfect. and I really can't believe there's a cat that hates you)
* Hannah with the binoculars is funny.
* That's an amazing car collection at your mom's house!

Looks like you guys had fun!

B Brown said...

So lucky to have the grandparents close. I'll continue to settle for my dad staying the night every few weeks when he travels for business.

LauraT said...

How could a cat, any cat, hate you?
I don't think it's possible!