
I love Snickerdoodle cookies, but it's hard to find a good one at most bakeries and for some reason, I never make them. Probably because no one else in my family will eat them. And the last thing I need is an entire batch of cookies around the house for me to eat.
These are new at Trader Joe's in the freezer section and I just had to try them to see how good they actually were. They didn't disappoint. They baked up light, thin and chewy with just the right flavor.
Totally perfect.
4 comments:
Uh, Doris. You may have single handedly derailed my weight-loss efforts.
Since you're a lover of snickerdoodles, I'm going to email you my recipe for snickerdoodle cake, complete with cinnamon buttercream frosting.
I always see this cookie dough in the freezer section and stare at it for a second, trying to decide if I should try it. After reading your post, I'd say "NOW I WILL!!", except that I just bought a huge tub of cookie dough at Costco yesterday with a coupon(haha). Getting through that baby is first priority! But, I'm getting these snickerdoodles some day!
So are they already made cookies, or just the dough? I suppose either way I'd be happy. Who doesn't like snickerdoodles?!?
i agree, we just tried these and loved them. also loved how i could make just a few at a time! we need to meet up!
Post a Comment