Dana was so gracious to do one last photo session with Helene for her 6 month milestone before she makes
the big move to Austin, TX.









And the kids wanted to be in the pics too...

Sammy loves his baby sister so much!
It's so sweet!

Thanks again
Dana--you're the best!
7 comments:
she is ADORABLE!! love the pics, and her little dresses too. and she & sammy are tooootally twins. as if you didnt know that already.
Oh, she is SO CUTE!!! What a sweetie! I love that brightly colored dots dress.
Fun post! I'm going to miss taking pics of her. She is such a CUTE girl!
Beautiful Photogenic Children! The last one of Sammy and Helene is super duper fantastic. How wonderful to have these beautiful memories, they grow up too fast!
Honestly, she looks so much like Sammy! You can't mistake which family she is in :)
Ok this is REALLY cute and I am starting to really be jelous of Dana. Grrr...she is grrreat at everything she does.
oops....jealous
Post a Comment