So after a fun evening being crafty with Lexi...I was awoken at 2am to the sound of Helene vomiting.
And it all went downhill from there.
I will spare you the details. And while this is also a journal for me to remember...I don't think I could ever forget how terrible the next five days were.
Full of more vomiting, diarrhea, changing clothing, laundry, cleaning, whining, complaining, and yelling than I could have ever thought possible.
So the kids did a lot of this.
And it all went downhill from there.
I will spare you the details. And while this is also a journal for me to remember...I don't think I could ever forget how terrible the next five days were.
Full of more vomiting, diarrhea, changing clothing, laundry, cleaning, whining, complaining, and yelling than I could have ever thought possible.
So the kids did a lot of this.
Poor poor Helene.This was a day she was actually feeling better and was over the vomiting and diarrhea. I got her dressed and left the room to get something, came back and she was just lying on the floor.
Remarkably, NONE of Valerie's kids caught it, nor any of the adults. Although Valerie and I did have a day or two of queasy stomachs, but mentally talked our way out of it by telling ourselves we weren't really sick. I did have one night where I had a slight fever and my entire body ached...but it was apparently nothing 10 hours of sleep couldn't cure.

4 comments:
Oh, so sorry for your sick days. Hope you're all feeling better soon.
I am SO sorry about all the sickness! Helene does look so sad there on the floor. Hopefully everyone will be 100 percent soon.
Oh no!! That is really rough. They DO look so sad!! I hope everyone's getting better.
oh MAN. SOOOO Sorry for you guys! Poor kiddos. Glad you didn't get it.
btw, love the new blog background. Did you do it yourself? Getting all crafty again :)?
Post a Comment