Helene managed to find an empty Diet Coke can
in the recycling pile.
To say that she was excited would be an understatement.
(and I love the missing shoe...)

It's the one thing she will actually take her bink
out of her mouth for...

Can you imagine how thrilled she would have been if there had actually been some left?

You can't blame this one on my example though.
I refuse to drink Diet Coke from a can.
She just knows the good stuff when she sees it.
5 comments:
Are you guys back from Utah yet? It looks like you're having too much fun!(And I hate Diet Coke from a can, too!)
Hahaha!! She is so funny!! I LOVE LOVE these pictures.
I'm sure I sound like a broken record but whenever I see pics of Helene, I just want to eat her up!! Those eyes kill me every time. She's SO CUTE!
What a riot!
Adorable! I also refuse to drink anything from a can. Must be chilled on ice.
I wish I could have seen you when you were here!!!
Post a Comment