Just hanging out at
Valerie's, doing a little of this...


with these folks...

enjoying all the open space to play...

and fresh eggs from these gals....

and probably some from them too...

watching the endlessly talented Valerie make a chicken coop...

or three...

and some of us getting completely worn out by it all.

Meanwhile, I've been enjoying a little of this...
Okay.
A lot of this.
Yes.
That's 64 oz. of pure joy.
Twice a day.
(Three max)
5 comments:
Doris...I had no idea you drank so much soda! Are you bouncing off the walls!?! Your kids are so darling and it's fun to keep up with them. Glad to see your Utah trip is fun!
Ha! Ha! You look like you're having so much fun and staying PROPERLY hydrated! Miss you!Laura
that sounds like so much fun! I wish I had a bit of land for some chickens! (& a super fun yard to explore!)
Doris, I have missed you. We have chickens across the street from us at a neighbors house...it's quite a treat.
I've always wanted chickens. I hear they do wonders with keeping your bug population under control! You drink allt he DC you want, you're on vacation and have had some rough days of sick kids- you earned it.
Post a Comment