Summer is rapidly coming to a close and I have been so bad about documenting it this year. I cannot believe how late school starts this year--September 14th.
CRAZY.
Who's lame idea was that??
Anyway, we took advantage of the extra time and met up with Krista and Lauren at the zoo.
CRAZY.
Who's lame idea was that??
Anyway, we took advantage of the extra time and met up with Krista and Lauren at the zoo.


This was the first time I have let Helene out of the stroller for almost the entire time. She was "drunk with freedom", as Krista so eloquently described her daughter Liv's take on it.


2 comments:
We started school on the 24th of August--talk about early...a few more weeks would have been nice! But we also end first week in June, which is still too cold and early...somewhere in between our 2 schedules would have been nice.
Glad to have you back! You came back just as it started to get hot here!
Post a Comment