Having a tea party with a cat.

Falling asleep while eating breakfast because you woke up at 5:30am...

Hanging out in laundry baskets...

...while eating crackers.

Showing off how long our hair is.
(Curls can be deceiving!)

Reading books...

Celebrating my nephew, Sean's, 2nd birthday
by masquerading as a butterfly...

...and eating pizza...

and ice cream...
or Lucky Charms if you're weird and don't like ice cream.

Pouting because you got in trouble...

No. Really. That is some
serious pouting.

And just in case you can't see how far she is sticking out that lower lip.
(Yeah...I don't know where she learned that. :) )
4 comments:
he he HE! the pout is so perfect.
hahahaa.
LOVE Helene's pout as much as I love her sweet sleeping face.
And wowzers on Hannah's hair! You're right! I had no idea it was that long. That means your long hair must be down to your bum! Cute curly heads. Love it
That is some long hair Hannah has! Wow! And the pout - ha! ha! That could be me at several moments throughout my day!
Whoa... Hannah's hair is SO long!!! And I adore the pouty pictures. Haha!
Post a Comment