Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yeah....we're still here. Kind of.

I promised myself I wouldn't let the blog go a year without a post, but it's getting pretty close to it (1 week), so I guess I should give an update.

I stopped blogging for a number of reasons, but mostly because life got in the way. It happens to everyone at some point in their life, I suppose.

I am so far behind, I don't really want to play catch up so I won't try--but I will give a few highlights. And do a little backtracking for big events like birthdays and such.
  • The kids and I moved to Las Vegas
  • Hannah started Kindergarten and Sammy is in 2nd grade
  • We moved to Utah for 72 hours....and then moved back to Vegas
  • Helene is potty trained and off the bink
  • Hannah became a Girl Scout (well, at this age it's called Daisies)
  • All the kids sleep in their own beds now and I FINALLY have the bed to myself
  • I have discovered that the combination of diet coke (or diet dr pepper) along with chocolate and TV, really IS the answer to pretty much everything

 I guess we're officially back.




2 comments:

Angela said...

I promised myself not to go a year, either. But I didn't make it! I'm a little overdue :)

Glad to see you're back!

Jean said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back!! Wow, I had no idea that the Utah move was 72 hours long. Haha! I guess it wasn't meant to be...

Wow, a lot has transpired. Thanks for the updates!!