We celebrated Sammy's 4th birthday on Saturday at Chuck E Cheese's. It went much better than I expected, and except for a few terrified kids when Chuck E made his appearance (and who can blame them really? That huge mouse coming at you can be pretty intimidating!) everyone seemed to have a great time.
He was excited to wear the birthday crown (which I was surprised about), but he has since handed it over to Hannah to enjoy.
Sammy wanted a basketball cake. I am neither a cook nor an artist, so this was the best I could do. I used natural food dye for the basketball, thanks to this post--I can't say as much for the cake...it was Rainbow Chip.
Yet another attempt to get a decent family picture. I mean seriously people, I couldn't tell you the last time I was able to get EVERYONE to look at the camera at the same time and smile.
Hannah was miserable for pretty much the entire second hour of the party due it being her nap time--just ask anyone who was there. Here she is 5 minutes into the drive home. Poor thing. She napped for 3 hours.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun party! I love that picture of Hannah sacked out in the car. I wish I could do that when I'm tired and cranky!
Sorry Noah added to the craziness--he had a great time. Thanks for the shout-out on my rant.
xoxoxo!
You are so great to have such a big, fun party for him. I love the family photo...good luck trying to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time, until they are much older!
What a fun day. Happy birthday to Sammy - when did he get so big?!
Post a Comment