Monday, August 25, 2008

Nothing too exciting...but that's probably a good thing

So, I've been a slacker on the blog lately. Nothing new to report except that Samuel's doctor has recommended surgery so he doesn't have another issue with the scar tissue. We are scheduled to meet with the surgeon on September 3rd, so I'll know more then.

Here are a bunch of random pictures from the last week or so. I've been wanting a new camera, so I got a new Cannon Powershot that Dana recommended and I really like it! I still haven't figured out all the features, but I've decided that it must be a good camera--I saw 5 different people at Underwood Farms with the same camera. Totally funny!

Speaking of which, Underwood Farms was fun, as always. We got there an hour later than I planned and didn't stay as long as I wanted, but we're going to go back again in a few weeks anyway. Here are a few pics with the new camera!

Hannah feeding the alpacas

One of the goats demanding food

Sammy feeding the horse

The kids thought it was so funny to see the goats climbing up so high

They (surprisingly) had a great time in the sandbox.
They usually hate sand, but seemed to be enjoying it for once.Sammy loves the big tire tunnels, although he looks rather contemplative here...
Here are a few pictures from our quick getaway to my parents house. The kids love to go to this place called John's Pizza--it's like Chuck E. Cheese, but much better food and no obnoxious mouse. Hannah was LOVING the pizza, as you can tell.


Sammy was totally into Grandma's iPhone.
How is that my parents have an iPhone and I don't? They can't even figure out how to use it most of the time...and I say that with LOTS of love Mom and Dad! :)
Samuel got the kids into air hockey and they were quickly addicted!

Hannah wasn't quite tall enough

Last, these pictures are from two weeks ago when Shelley and her family were here visiting from Japan. We just had to make our customary visit to Souplantation and had a great time eating and chatting away, so there are no pictures of her visit except for when the kids were playing outside the restaurant after we ate.

And there's my update for the past week or so. Mommy and Me classes for Hannah and I start next week and Sammy starts school on the 8th. I guess summer is officially almost over. I've been spending the past few nights catching up on all the episodes of Heroes, Pushing Daisies, and How I Met Your Mother that I missed so I'll be all caught up when the new seasons start. I can't wait!

I PROMISE I'm back for Trader Joe's Tuesday tomorrow.

No comments: