Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trader Joe's Tuesday: Tropical Carrot Juice Blend

This is another recent find. One of the moms at our Parent Ed class brought this juice and Hannah couldn't get enough of it. I tried it (despite the fact that carrots aren't my favorite) and was pleasantly surprised. It was a sweet blend of juices that tasted NOTHING like carrots. Since my kids don't eat carrots (or really any vegetable for that matter) I decided that this was a great way to get some vegetables into them. It's a blend of carrot, grape, apple, pineapple, kiwi, lime and mango and is 100% juice, so no added sugar. Totally healthy and tastes so good, even Sammy liked it and that is no small feat.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Awesome. I am totally buying this. I love carrot-based fruit juices like V8 Splash (do they still make that?). Yum!

Nicole said...

my mom used to always throw carrots in the juicer and it totally gagged me (maybe because I knew they were there) but I will totally try this and see if it's as good as you say!

B Brown said...

love it. we're definitely trying this one next trip to TJ's. I've been looking for a healthy juice for Max to try.