Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A few preggo pics

I was lamenting about how I never take any pictures when I am pregnant, and enlisted Dana to take a few while we were at the park last week. I have only one picture from when I was pregnant with Sammy and maybe 4 or 5 with Hannah.

So, here I am at 30 weeks.


Thanks Dana for your fancy camera work!

12 comments:

SG said...

Doris! You look fantastic! Those are great photos.

lyndsey said...

cute! great pictures.

dana said...

You guys are an adorable family!

The Andelins said...

oh these are so cute!! I can't wait to have a bump that looks more impressive than my slight bloating!!! XOXO

Angela said...

You look great! Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

Michelle Glauser said...

There are rarely pictures of you on your blog. The preggo pics are darling!

LauraT said...

Great pictures! How are you feeling? Sleeping better at all? Have a great Christmas.

sachia said...

Yes!!! You found me and I found you fellow blogger! Great pics and Trader Joe's needs to start giving you money for all the advertising your doing for them! Cookies look great.

B Brown said...

Great pictures with the gorgeous leaves in the background. crazy that a week ago short sleeves was the attire and suddenly its 45 and snowing in the hills!

Nicole said...

cute baby belly!!

Melissa said...

You are so beautiful. I am missing your whole pregnancy! You are so cute pregnant. Sammy and Hannah are getting so big and even cuter! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!

Valerie Wise Christensen said...

I am so sad to not be there to help you have this baby! I love you and you look adorable. Now I know to officially ignore you when you tell me every day on the phone how fat you look! xoxoxox