I know the holiday season can be crazy, but I love all the activities and sharing or starting new traditions with the kids.
Sammy had his holiday performance at school on Friday. It's always so cute to see them up there with all the older kids--it makes them seem so little.



We went to Souplantation for dinner that night to celebrate. Sammy asks almost every day to go there--a boy after my own heart. This month, they have the yummiest herbed turkey soup complete with stuffing to put on top, and orange-cranberry muffins. It tastes just like a Thanksgiving dinner. Sooooo good.
Even though we got our Christmas tree
last Friday, we hadn't decorated it yet because of Sam's busy work schedule. So Saturday evening we were finally ready with all the lights and decorations. The kids were so excited!! I love that they they are getting old enough to really get into the Christmas traditions and remember them from the year before.
We put on "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown" while we decorated (seriously the kids favorite show, they ask to watch it every day) and we all had so much fun.
Has anyone else noticed that this is Sammy's new smile for pictures?
yeah, me too...

I just think this picture is so sweet.
She was totally enamored with the nutcracker


Caught in the act!

Daddy helped to put the ornaments up high


Yep, that would be my big preggo tummy right there...

I just love her curls in this picture

I just love Sammy's face in this picture.
And yep, big tummy again...

After while the kids decided that they wanted to take pictures of things.

Starting with the TV...

the tree...

Mommy and Sammy

And then each other (these were actually pretty good!)...


We finished off the night eating tamales and drinking champurrado. Such a great weekend!
Our Tree!

Oh, and Sammy's kissy face!! :)

2 comments:
So many fun pictures! Cute little Sammy on stage with all the kids.
Glad you guys have a real tree with decorations. One day we will too :)
Your family memories are priceless! What a sweet family you have. They say the mother is the heart of the home. That is so evident in all these precious pictures.
Post a Comment