I'm exhausted, 30 weeks pregnant, and a little burned out on updating the blog. Trader Joe's Tuesday will be back next Tuesday...and hopefully I will update the blog before then.
You poor thing! I hope you've stream-lined your Christmas plans so that you don't totally wear yourself out. Are you getting really uncomfortable? Hang in there and put your feet up every so often and remain well hydrated! (That's my advice for the day - I'm done!). Laura
i can't believe you are 30 weeks pregnant!!! the end is definitely the worst, huh. could it drag out any longer?? well at least you know it'll end eventually...hopefully :)
4 comments:
You poor thing! I hope you've stream-lined your Christmas plans so that you don't totally wear yourself out. Are you getting really uncomfortable? Hang in there and put your feet up every so often and remain well hydrated! (That's my advice for the day - I'm done!). Laura
i can't believe you are 30 weeks pregnant!!! the end is definitely the worst, huh. could it drag out any longer?? well at least you know it'll end eventually...hopefully :)
LOL... Seriously, oblogations do NOT apply to pregnant girls. Take it easy!!
I totally understand the tired thing. I can't believe you're 30 weeks pregnant! How exciting!
Here, I'll make your job easy: For next week, you must promote Trader joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joes. They're amazing!
Post a Comment