However, I am excited for Sammy to start Kindergarten and make some new friends. He loves school and I hope that being at a new school doesn't change that. He has asked several times if his friends from his Pre-K class are going to be there too and it breaks my heart to have to tell him no, that they are all going to his old school.
Hannah will be going to the same Pre-K class that Sammy went to the past two years. It had a waiting list, so I wasn't sure we were going to get in, but I got a call last Monday that there was a spot available, so I took it. She has to be potty trained before school starts, so we've been working on that all this week. It's been okay. She totally gets it--and has for almost a year now, but as everything is with Hannah, it's a power struggle. So she'll do it when she wants to, but not necessarily when I suggest she go.
Anyway, here's what we've been up to the last few days of summer.
Helene was pretty content to just hang out in the stroller
We also took a little road trip out to Ventura to visit Kristen and her two adorable boys, Noah and Milo. Little Milo just turned three months old--Helene loved having someone her size to hang out with for once!
Here he is doing a few "exercises"
3 comments:
Wow... you are on the ball with blogging. So fun to hang out yesterday. My favorite moment of the day was Hannah telling Noah, "See... I knew you would cry." Hahahaha. She cracks me up. Good luck to Sammy at kindergarten tomorrow!
ADORABLE pictures!!! Looks like the last few days of summer have been jam-packed with fun. I can't believe Sammy is off to school tomorrow - I hope it goes great!!
Oh Helene! She's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment