10. Discovered that all I do is drop off/pick up kids from school, with a 2.5 hour break to myself when they are both at school.
9. Been too busy writing numerous emails and letters, and having parent/teacher/principal conferences in an effort to get Sammy into a different Kindergarten class. So far, no luck.
8. Had to fix a flat tire on the van.
7. Almost had to take Samuel to the ER in the middle of the night because he had a his intestine tangled up in some scar tissue, again. He decided to just tough it out at home and wait for it to work itself out.
6. Spent over 2 hours with Hannah at the doctors office because of a UTI. Ever tried to get a urine sample from a newly potty trained 3 year-old, who peed just before the appointment? Good times.
5. Being depressed about losing out on $250K due to a decision made 4 years ago. (I actually found this out last month, but I am still lamenting the loss.) Yeah...don't even get me started.
4. Spent 2 hours at the car dealership while I had the brakes replaced on my van.
3. Watching the season premieres of Heroes and How I Met Your Mother (although Heroes was pretty uneventful and almost boring)...and watching Project Runway and Mad Men. I've actually got 4 shows that I am watching every week instead of my usual 2.
2. Spent 2 hours at CHLA for a post-op appointment for Sammy. (Why does every appointment this week take 2 hours?!)
1. Goofing off watching random stuff on You Tube.
Here's hoping next week is a little better than this one.
8 comments:
Those are good reasons!
It's a busy, busy life... I'm hoping next week is better too!! I'm with you on the kindergarten frustration -- I really hope they move Sammy to a better teacher. And yikes - UTI and intestinal issues?!! I hope everyone's feeling better soon!! (You'll have to tell me the $250K story sometime... but I can imagine your rage! Argh!)
Good times. Next week has got to be slower after the week you just had.
You're forgiven. That's a chaotic schedule you've got goin' on. Top it off with stressful crap that just has to be taken care of. Next week has to be better :)
errrr, that sounds like the perfect storm. all you can do is hunker down and pray for the rain to stop! here's to a better month in october!
Oh my gosh...you have a lot going on Doris!!! Hang in there.
Your pics are gorgeous, and so are you. Sorry everything is lame. I won't tell you it will get better in the future, because it may not, as we've both learned all too well. But I WILL tell you that, in the future, I will love you then, too!
xoxoxo
sounds like your life is crazy! now you have to post the 250k story you have us all wondering......
Post a Comment