Since both kids are in school now, we don't make it to all the fun park days that we used to. We definitely miss hanging out with all our friends.
Here are some pictures from a few visits to the park after school last week. It felt good to be back and enjoy the 70+ degree temps.
Guess who LOVES the swing?
Her feet don't even poke out
SO MUCH FUN!
!!!
Oh yeah, I had two other kids there too...
Aren't those pants a d o r a b l e??
Here is a closer look at them
My attempt at being artistic
(Plus Sammy liked seeing himself tall)
Oops! Hannah dropped the ball!
Cute to see the shadow with and without it.
Different park, different day--it was cold this time!
But it was still fun!
Hannah was the designated swing pusher!

As much as I complain about the weather here in October and most of November--it's been positively perfect here the past few weeks. Anywhere between 70 and 80 works for me! YAY for So Cal winters!
(Plus Sammy liked seeing himself tall)
Cute to see the shadow with and without it.
5 comments:
Oh how I miss So Cal Winters and Hamilton Park. Your post made me homesick. Wow, Helene looks so much like Sammy. Miss/love you tons! (why didn't I ask to be on your email list years ago?)
Great pics! LOVE the artistic shadows picture....with and without the ball :).
And Helene is just so SO cute. I never tire of her pics (or any of your kids :) )
Oh my, how cute is Helene!?!? ADORABLE!! I love those swing pictures. Poor Cam won't learn about swings til she is almost 1... it is just that cold here (I think last night it was 13 degrees... Brr!!)
ADORABLE PICS! Call me next time!
Yippee! an almost totally health family. Max has had a runny nose for a couple weeks so we haven't ventured out much. Crazy how out-of-the-loop you get missing park days, church, etc.
Post a Comment