Man, has this year just FLOWN by.
I can't believe my baby Helene is one year old today.

* She now weighs 20 lbs--not sure where she puts it though as she is still quite petite and will definitely be in 6-12 month clothing for quite a bit longer.
* She is so close to walking.
She is steady when standing and has taken two steps, but no more than that.
* She can say "mama" and "kitty".
* She just adores Pumpkin and he adores her. They sleep back-to-back on the bed together every night and during naps.
( I took a picture of them last night, but my memory card isn't working in the computer, so I can't upload it.)
* She loves to eat...and boy, can she EAT.
I absolutely love that about her.
* She loves to take baths.
* I love the little monkey noises she makes when she wants something.
* I love that she loves to cuddle.
* I love how she pretends to be chewing when she wants to eat something that I am eating.
* I love that she pats me on the back
when she is sleepy or scared.
* I love that has her own little sense of humor and will do things just to see if I will laugh at her.
* I love how excited she gets when she sees her brother and sister--even if it's just a photo of them.
And they love her so much!
She is still the most easy going baby and brings me so much joy.
Happy First Birthday Helene!
We're so glad you're part of our family.

I can't believe my baby Helene is one year old today.
She is steady when standing and has taken two steps, but no more than that.
* She just adores Pumpkin and he adores her. They sleep back-to-back on the bed together every night and during naps.
( I took a picture of them last night, but my memory card isn't working in the computer, so I can't upload it.)
* She loves to eat...and boy, can she EAT.
I absolutely love that about her.
* I love that she loves to cuddle.
* I love how she pretends to be chewing when she wants to eat something that I am eating.* I love that she pats me on the back
when she is sleepy or scared.
* I love how excited she gets when she sees her brother and sister--even if it's just a photo of them.
And they love her so much!
Happy First Birthday Helene!
We're so glad you're part of our family.
11 comments:
Happy Birthday, Helene!
Wow, a year really has flown by. Happy birthday, Helene!
Happy Birthday Helene! Holy Moly...1 year already! Where does the time go?
p.s. Tate weights 19 lbs. Maybe I should cut the cupcakes & brownies out of my diet (yeah right!)
Awwww!! I love all these flashback photos!! Happy birthday, Helene!!
wow! one year old. i remember when she was brand new :) such a cute girl. and your birth story wasn't bad...not boring to people like me. haha. although i'm still mostly terrified of the whole thing.
Oh she is so cute!! I never tire of her little face. Happy Birthday little girl!
Happy Birthday Helene! Such a cute little girl.
happy birthday to a sweet, sweet girl with a charming personality!
Helene is one...it's hard to believe. She is such a little doll. Happy Birthday!
she is so cute! how did it go so fast!
Oh, she is so dang cute!! I love the picture of her in the green sweater. Happy Birthday little Helene
Post a Comment