I don't know if I've mentioned this or not, but Hannah's preschool class has all girls in it. 17 of them to be exact.

I guess it sometimes makes for some amount of drama at times (they even have a classroom mantra of "No Drama" and they each put their hands under their chin in a little pose. Too funny), but it really is cute to see them all interact with each other. There are lots of hello hugs and goodbye hugs and lots of princess talk. I had to laugh when all her Valentines from school were either Disney Princesses or Barbie. Love it.
Thursday was her Valentine's Day party and she was all ready for it.
A little down time reading books before the party started


I admired some of the the decorations while they were setting up

These really turned out so cute!

Time to eat!

It takes some concentration to get that pesky straw in the juice box!


Sisterly love

Helene got to play a little bit in the playhouse area

I love this face

Hannah got to be a helper and pass out the Valentines


She had such a great time and just loves her preschool class!
I'm so glad she enjoys it as much as she does...now if it was just all day instead of only 3 hours.

4 comments:
Holy cow, 17 girls. That IS a lot of potential for drama! I, too, wish those two days of preschool were ALL DAY!! Catherine's is 4 hours, but couldn't they just bump it up to 6 or 7? And without raising the price, too?
Oh fun!! What a great party. I love the packets of Valentines - boy, were those fun!! It's hilarious that it's all girls in that class. I wonder how that happened?!
Wow! ALL GIRLS?! No wonder the classroom motto is "No Drama!" Looks like your girls had lots of fun:)
All the girls...all the drama...reminds me of my house! Laura
Post a Comment