Friday, July 20, 2007

5:57 on a Friday night


Well, it's 5:57 on Friday night...and both my kids are bathed and ASLEEP!! Not just in bed, but asleep! I'm either incredibly lucky or I'll be hating life at around 9:45pm when they both wake up refreshed from their "naps" and are up until 1:30am.

I had them both on such a good sleep schedule: in bed by 7:00 or 7:30 and usually asleep by 8:00--8:30 at the latest. Sammy's surgery really messed up our bedtime routine/schedule so I feel like we are starting all over again. The past few days Sammy been taking naps from 3:30-6:00, which has left us with a seriously late bedtime.

Sooooo, what to do with my free time? Clean the house? (don't laugh!!) Do the laundry? Ebay?

I really want to go to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but knowing my luck, the kids would wake up while I was gone. I would just leave them with Sam, but he pulled a double shift last night and just got home at 5:30pm after being at work since 11:00pm the night before, so he is asleep too. And he has to go back to work at 11:00pm tonight. Poor guy.
Jack & Pumpkin
Looks like I'll just camp out on the couch and watch one of my favorite shows and give my neglected kitties some much needed love. How can I resist such sweet faces?

Harry Potter book tomorrow!! YAY! I can't wait!!!

Princess

Jezebel & Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doris,
I was just checking out all your cat pictures! They are so cute! I am a BIG cat lover but since I work 2 jobs I only have 2 now. Say Hi to Sam for me :)