Today's yummy recommendation is courtesy of Lyndsey. She mentioned these to me while we were on one of our evening walks and I just HAD to try them.
They didn't disappoint.
I love that they are small, so you can easily eat one (or two) without any guilt--especially since the serving size is 2 sandwiches (and only 4 grams of fat). YAY!
There are lots of mini chocolate chips in the ice cream, and I also love that even though the ice cream is mint, it isn't colored green. I'm trying to avoid artificial coloring as often as I can.
Well, what more can I say? It's ice cream. It's summertime. Go check them out for yourself!
5 comments:
Oooh, yum! I have to try these! (I have a lot of your recommendations to remember the next time I go! They're all so tasty!)
huzzah! mmm...love those things. did i mention our box lasted only 24 hours? thanks for the shout out :)
ooh... i've never tried those. they look really good. this may have to be my next indulgence. my last indulgence was the chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels, and after eating the entire bag by myself in about 2 days I am feeling very sick. If I look a little chunkier on Saturday, you'll know why. :) I'll send the address for the truck thing in your email.
Uh, oh. I could get in some serious trouble with these. I'll definitely be buying them soon.
I just bought these today. Haven't tried them yet but now I'm excited!
Post a Comment