I didn't even know Trader Joe's made Kettle Corn until I read Suzy's blog the other night and was anxious to try it for myself. It was exactly what I hoped it would be!
In typical Trader Joe's fashion, there is absolutely nothing artificial added to it. The ingredients are: popcorn, sunflower oil, sugar, salt. That's it. Just like what you get from the Farmer's Market, Zoo, Disneyland or where ever you happen to get yours. Only you can pick it up at Trader Joe's. YAY! Really good flavor and very fresh, not stale at all.
An easy way to get your kettle corn fix without having to find a carnival/fair/farmers market/Disneyland. YAY!
2 comments:
I was just gonna say how much I dig the kettle corn that I just tried at Disneyland... but being able to get it right here at TJ's is a sweet deal!! Yum! I love the simple ingredient list. That's the way to do it. :-)
Seriously? Kettle corn from a store! LOVE IT!
I love you're TJ's on Tuesday. I check it and then plan my grocery list :)
Post a Comment