Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Trader Joe's Tuesday: Pastry Bites with Feta Cheese & Carmelized Onions

I didn't forget that it was Tuesday! I was at Trader Joe's this morning and used my the camera on my phone to take this picture.

These are sooooo divine and would probably be pretty easy to make if I wasn't such a bad cook and a wee bit lazy. They smell so good while cooking, it would be worth it to buy them just for the smell. My only complaint about these are that you only get 12 pieces for $4.99. A little pricey in my opinion, plus 12...come on...I could eat all 12 by myself! (In my defense, they are bite-sized). They would be worth the price if there were 24 pieces instead. Still if you need a quick appetizer or just craving a pastry puff, check these out.

Or at least be sure to have one when they offer them as a sample. And then maybe circle the store once or twice and get another sample. I'm just suggesting...

2 comments:

Shannon Brown said...

These are my favorite!

sachia said...

Fun seeing you in Target today. Hang in there preggers you look great!