Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Princess Party!

Yes. Two princess parties in one week. Could there be anything more exciting?

I have to say that the weather was much better today--although Hannah still needed a sweater. At least it wasn't freezing this time!

It's not the easiest thing to try and get pictures and hold (or follow closely behind) a wiggly one year-old who wants to toddle around. So here is the best I could get.

I dropped off Hannah at the party and then left to get Sammy at a friend's house so I missed Snow White's arrival. Apparently the girls were so excited when she arrived.

This Snow White was pretty talented.
She made balloon animals...
...AND did face painting.
!!
Hannah was all about the chips.
She seriously kept shoving them in her mouth.
Fun cake!
Poor Sammy was so bored. Even though we were at
a park with a playground, it was so far away
from where the party was that I wouldn't let him go over there by himself.
Fortunately, he always manages to find other kids to play with.
Helene is now fully mobile and will not hold still.
She was all about playing with this ball.
Until she saw the other kids playing jump-rope...
(First time uploading video!)


Pinata time!
Hannah was swinging with some serious force.
Sammy even got in on the action
(Too bad I was in the wrong spot taking the pictures)
Jackpot!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh the joy!!! I'm glad Sammy got to have a little fun, too. The pinata and cake are fabulous!

dana said...

Those princess parties look WAY too cool! How fun!