Thursday, March 11, 2010

Princess Party!

One of the little girls in Hannah's preschool class had a Princess birthday party last Saturday. Despite the freezing cold temperatures, everyone was still dressed as a princess--just with sweaters over or a shirt underneath. There was a tent set up just in case it rained and they even had a heat lamp which was great because it was so cold!

All the girls lined up!
Hannah is still talking about it. Apparently, Cinderella and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) both showed up and did the girls' make-up. I can't think of anything more thrilling for Hannah.

She even got to dance with Aurora
Unfortunately, Helene needed a nap, so I wasn't there to take pictures, luckily one of the other moms emailed all these to me.

Love this demure look!
I have a feeling she'll be talking me into having one of these for her birthday in July...

2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh fun!! She is so cute!!

Shannon Brown said...

That's quite a party. Very cute idea.