I got a Droid yesterday. Love it. But it totally feeds my internet addiction...so that's probably not a good thing. Look forward to more blog posts about parental neglect.
Sammy and Hannah have still not adjusted to the time change--Sammy especially.
It is driving me insane.
They both just lie in bed gabbing away, bothering each other, and finding excuses to get out of bed. I know...I know...ALL kids do that. But it's worse than ever. The earliest Hannah has fallen asleep since the change has been 9:00 and Sammy hasn't been falling asleep until 10pm or even 11pm one night. And they still get up between 7am and 8am.
So, you can imagine the grouchiness and whining that I deal with every. single. day. due to their lack of sleep.
Have I mentioned it's driving me insane?
Don't tell me to try Benadryl...doesn't work. Vicodin doesn't even work (it was given for legitimate purpose, Sammy's legs were bothering him). It didn't even phase him. Give me Vicodin and I am out.
Hannah has had 3 birthday parties in the past 3 weeks with another one scheduled for next Friday. Crazy. She is really excited about her birthday coming up in July...I just hope she doesn't expect a big to-do like the ones she's been to. The last one she went to must have run at least $600. No joke. Between the venue, the food, and the goodie bags...it was a little over-the-top. Needless to say, she had a great time.
Helene is still my angel child--just along for the ride. The poor thing is in the car probably more than she is at home on some days, and she just takes it all in stride. Very few complaints. She is walking/running e v e r y w h e r e. She is into everything and loves to eat everything. Yes, even egg shells out of the trashcan.
That habit needs to end. Soon.
I am so spoiled by her demeanor...we may have to just stop there and make her the last baby. I've been told "3 is a magical number" by many.
That habit needs to end. Soon.
I am so spoiled by her demeanor...we may have to just stop there and make her the last baby. I've been told "3 is a magical number" by many.
So, there ya go. A-somewhat-boring-but-it's-still-something update. I've got to get my blogging mojo back if you want more exciting posts.
5 comments:
Be grateful they sleep until 7am. My kids have been doing the same thing but still waking at 6am. Kill me now.
LOVE the photo of Helene! So adorable. I'm grateful that Sean is such a trouper with all he's been through too. Yay for number 3!
Doris you are lucky and it is ture...Helene is an Angel!!! Thanks for the update, I have been wondering how you are doing. :)
7 am? Lucky girl. Mine got up at 6then I had 4 days of blissful sleeping in until 7 when they started getting up at 6 again. Damn.
I'm thinking 3 may be it for me too. Just have to talk Mike into that 3rd :)
With three kids you can feel like a SUPER parent! And then, you want a 4th one AND a DROID? Fugeddaboutit! The two are not compatible! Enjoy your easy third child, your DROID, and all those crazy, way too lavish kids parties! (I Do NOT envy you regarding the lavish kid parties - so many of them!) Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment