This was a trip we took to the San Diego Wild Animal Park in May of 2005. Sammy is almost 15 months in these pictures.
I loved that stroller.
Yes--it was a behemoth and took up the entire trunk of my car, but it was such a smooth ride, very padded and comfy for Sammy and had tons of storage underneath.
Yes--it was a behemoth and took up the entire trunk of my car, but it was such a smooth ride, very padded and comfy for Sammy and had tons of storage underneath.
I love how little, yet mobile Sammy is
(he was walking at 10 months)
and I love how skinny I am, plus the long straight hair...
and I don't look like I've nursed 3 kids for 6+years.
Yep--I said it.
Because it's true.
6 comments:
so so cute to see little sammy! and your straight hair looks so pretty :) i love this flashback friday thing...keep it up.
AW. what a cute post! And I can't believe you found that old post on my blog! Impressive!
You look adorable, sammy is adorable, so tiny. Great fun. And yea, sometimes I enjoy/hate looking back on old photos of me b/c all I do is say "man, I was cuter then."
I still think you're a doll though! And I will always be jealous of your gorgeous curly hair!
Such cute pictures! You both looked great - and still do!
For flat chested girls like me, nursing was the only time I got to experience big boobs. Didn't enjoy the nursing, but loved the big boobs.
Adorable! And you are right, you look FABULOUS in these pics (just like you do now!)
seriously, helene = sammy. wild!
and you look stunning!
Post a Comment