Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hannah's Birthday!

I can't believe my little girl is already one!! Where did the time go?

Just a few hours old!

6 days old

2 months old--I just love those fat cheeks!

And I LOVE the look on her face!

OK...I won't make this a Hannah love fest of pictures...as tempting as it is. I'll stop here.

We didn't have a big party because of Sammy's surgery, my parents being out of town and Samuel having to work, so we just had birthday cake for her today.

All of the pictures I took today turned out really blurry except for a few which is really lame.
She kind of liked the cake, banana with whipped cream frosting---I don't think she knew what to make of it all.


I feel bad it was such a low-key event, but we'll have to make up for it next year! I can't believe what a big girl she is already!



1 comment:

dana said...

oh, Happy Birthday cute little girl! I love that last picture of her, she looks just adorable. How fun!