So, Hannah's nursery class at church made these cute hand prints with a poem and picture. When they handed me Hannah's I was literally crying from laughter. They managed to capture the essence of Hannah perfectly. Just see for yourself!
Sammy made me the sweetest jewelry box at school. It has LOTS of beads and sparkles!! You can see Princess is checking it out as well in the right hand corner of the picture. Again, lame picture, I will try again later.
Sam was a sweetie and gave me a huge bouquet of flowers--it filled two vases. Plus a pint of Chunky Monkey. One of my absolute favorites!
Another highlight was that my sweet parents came my ward for church, so I didn't have to spend Mother's Day out in the hall with Hannah. The kids were actually so good, we never got up once. YAY for grandparents!!
1 comment:
That picture is awesome. So funny! I like that even her hand prints aren't all the way on the paper. It's cute to see other people's nursery pics. Caden's was cute too.
Post a Comment