WAIT!! Don't pass over this post just because you don't do meatless!!

You will be pleasantly surprised by the authentic (not to mention non-rubbery) taste of these meatless corn dogs. I have tried other brands and these are definitely the best! The corn coating has the perfect amount of sweetness and is moist--not dried out at all.
I even convinced my dad to try these and now he asks for them every time I offer to fix lunch. And he is a definite meat-and-potatoes type of guy! (I'm still working on getting Samuel to try them...)
These are also really good for kids since they don't have all the
nitrates that hot dogs have. Hannah LOVES these and will eat an entire one all by herself!
They only have 3.5 grams of fat and 160 calories per corn dog--plus a whopping 9 grams of protein! Add a little organic mustard and they are totally authentic tasting!

I like to pair these with the Trader Joe's Reduced Fat Cheese Crunchies. Now, I've never been a fan of Cheetos, but a friend at work introduced these to me years ago and I've been hooked from the start. Good thing they are low-fat!
2 comments:
I am a sucker for corn dogs.
I WILL be giving these a try!
I already love the cheese crunchies, but the meatless corn dogs are new to me. AWESOME!! I love a good corn dog!
Post a Comment