Trader Joe's has lots of yummy varieties of hummus, but this is my favorite.
When you open it for the first time, it has a layer of pine nuts, olive oil and spices for you mix in before you eat it. It has such a creamy, delicious flavor and I love it with pita chips, pita bread or instead of mayo on a sandwich.
Check out the other varieties as well--I love the hummus quartet (for those of you who just can't decide) and the cilantro-jalepeno hummus as well. Yum!
2 comments:
i tried some TJ hummus a while back and was not impressed...it was too oily for my taste. this sounds good though, i'll have to try it. so glad trader joe's tuesdays are back up and running!
you should look for the "macro" setting on your camera. That will make the extreme close-up shots less blurry. Maybe you already tried that though too :)
I've been craving hummus in a wheat tortilla for some time now. Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment