After last years Christmas card picture drama, I decided to leave it to the professionals. Our original appointment was November 25th (see how on top of things I tried to be?), but it ended in absolute disaster.
First of all, our appointment was at 11:30am, but they were so busy that they were an hour behind. Of course, no one actually told us that. We didn't get in until 12:30 and by then the kids (well, Sammy) had had it. He threw a total fit about having his picture taken, wouldn't stand or sit where the photographer told him to, wouldn't smile and finally just had a total meltdown, complete with tears and screaming. Even having Grandma and Grandpa there didn't help. We finally just took some pictures of Hannah and called it a day.
We made another appointment for the next Tuesday and it went much more smoothly. Samuel was off work, so he came with us which made Sammy happy. We got in right at our appointment time and didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes or so. Sammy still didn't cooperate as much as I would have hoped, but we got a few really cute shots. How do people get family pictures taken with all of their kids? I am dreading trying to do this with 3 kids!
I know this is a lot of pictures, but it's always so hard to decide.












Now I just have to figure out which ones to use for Christmas cards...
Oh, and yes, it's the same dress as last year (well, I just bought another one in a bigger size). I just LOVE that dress and figured no one would remember, but since I linked to last years post here with all the pictures, I thought I would explain why it's the same. Yes, change is a hard thing for me...I find something I like and stick with it. I'll work on that for next year...although I DO have it in a size 3 as well...pathetic I know.
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Could your kids be any cuter in those pictures??? I don't think so. They turned out great! I LOVE the first two, but I think I like it in sepia tone better than color. And I LOVE the single shots of Hannah in her blue dress. So cute! All of it! Good job second time around :)
Don't even get me started on family photo drama! I didn't have the stamina to schedule a family picture this Christmas. I'm thinking of attempting a New Years picture, but I don't know if I can psyche myself up. YOur pictures turned out great! Your kids are adorable! Good job!
Fantastic pictures!!! I LOVE their outfits! These turned out really well. Hooray for disaster-free photo shoots!!
for such a disaster they look fabulous!! I'm so glad you posted them...I've been wanting to see them :-) so so so cute! good luck choosing! that's the hardest part for me!
The first one with the two of them is so cute. I don't think I could pay Ryan to show his sister that kind of affection. Very very cute.
Your kids are adorable Doris! How fun that your daughter got your curls. This will be so fun to keep in touch throught the blogs!
Post a Comment