Poor Sammy has been sick all day with a fever and throwing up. Poor guy. I can't decide if it's what Hannah had on Friday or if her vomiting incident was just random. She didn't have a fever and she seemed fine afterwards.
Sammy has had a fever pretty much all day and has complained of stomach pain all day as well. Plus, the vomiting. Fun times.
So, no, there is no Trader Joe's Tuesday for today because I totally forgot with everything else going on. Although I did make it to the mall for a brief outing today and had a Cinnabon cinnamon roll for the first time in ages.
SO. GOOD.
So, my suggestion is to have one of those for Trader Joe's Tuesday. I seriously want to go back tomorrow for another. Mmmmmmmmmm.
4 comments:
Definitely sounds like that community barfing bug. I had one that vomited and one that just had some stomach pains. It will get better! Take care! :)
Aww, poor Sammy. I hope he's feeling a little better today.
Aren't Cinnabons SO good? So very bad, and yet so good.
Poor Sammy (and poor you. booo).
And yea, Cinnabon.....DANGEROUS.
I found a Great Harvest Bread shop here in Seattle and I am in HEAVEN! Now I need to find a good diet coke.....:)
Sick kids, 3rd trimester, ... nothing a Cinnabon can't fix! I have been to Cinnabon 3 times the past month. Seriously dangerous deliciousness!
Post a Comment