
I have featured Trader Joe's Indian food
before and here is another Indian favorite: Vegetable Samosas. These are a yummy appetizer or snack--or I guess you could eat them all and make a meal of it. Samosas are a stuffed pastry filled with vegetables and in this case potatoes, carrots, peas, lentils and onions. The shell reminds me more of a egg roll than a
pastry puff. This one has a little bit of a spicy kick to it which I really like. It's not too spicy, but I wanted to mention it for those who can't handle any spicyness at all.
5 comments:
Those sound yummy! Spencer's boss at City of Hope made some killer samosas... :)
I have to try these. I've been craving Indian lately!!
YUM! Those sound so good! Glad to hear that Sammy's surgery went well!!!
Yummy! We are so gonna pick these up on our next trip. I'm always trying to come up with a whole Indian food meal Mike will eat.
Your killing me Doris! I almost want to make a trip home just to go shopping! You keep adding to my list of things to stock up on at TJ when we go home this summer....Bill will thank you for our tightly packed car on the return trip. :)
Post a Comment