Sammy came home from school today and wanted to go to Travel Town. It's such a beautiful day (72 degrees) that I couldn't say no.
We've been to Travel Town so many times and it's been documented here enough times that I won't do it again, so just enjoy the pics. Hannah had a great hair day! She is looking so much older to me lately. I can't believe she will be 3 in July--or that Sammy will be 5 in about a month!
Nothing too exciting, but I wanted to get the pictures up since I'm so bad about printing them out and they end up just sitting in the pictures folder on my computer.
2 comments:
cute! I know what you mean about documenting things you already have pictures of...but you never know when they're just going to do something super cute.
Okay, Hannah seriously looks skinny! She's lengthening out (if that's what it's called :) ?)
cute pics! I love the one of sammy and hannah sitting down together! and you are a nice mom!
Post a Comment