
While she mastered the tummy-to-back roll at 6 weeks, she is still trying to figure out the back-to-tummy roll. She tries to do it in her co-sleeper, but just manages to get stuck sideways and gets pretty vocal about it.
She is such a great sleeper and really an all around good baby. I am so lucky that she is as low-maintenance as she is. I mean she has her moments (we all do, right?), but she really just eats/sleeps lots/coos and smiles all day.
We did find out that she has a hemangioma on the back of her neck. Fortunately, it is quite small and since it's on the back of her neck, her hair will most likely cover it. We've been told it will most likely go away on it's own by the time she is 3 or 4 years old. It is apparently very sensitive to the touch and is painful if pressed on too hard-which explains why sometimes she would cry when I picked her up and cradled her head a particular way or rested my hand along the back of her neck. I couldn't figure out why she would burst into tears...poor thing.I am so lucky that she is such a snuggly baby!

On a side note, we moved Sammy's bed into our room to give us more room at night and to get him used to sleeping in his own bed since there is NO WAY he can stay in our bed after his surgery. It's actually working out well, although the first night I woke up to him next to me and Hannah in his bed...but hey, whatever gives me more room at night works for me. I haven't slept this well in a long time.


4 comments:
She is SUCH a doll. I love her little face! And so cute in her sweatshirt.
Oh my goodness. She is so precious!
She is gorgeous Doris, just like the rest of your kids. Glad you are getting more sleep. :)
12 weeks already! I love the picture in the sweatshirt.
Post a Comment