Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kindergarten Field Trip

Sammy's class had a field trip to Kidspace on Wednesday. We used to be members (no time now with the kids in school), so we've been there more times than we can count. Still, it's always fun to go with new friends and explore some new places. I volunteered to chaperone his class and, fortunately, Samuel was able to take the day off to watch Helene and take Hannah to school.

Before we left, they had to check their leprechaun traps in the classroom. Apparently, they didn't catch any, but the leprechauns DID leave them some gold.
So cute!
It's been a long time since I've ridden one of these...
The cute group of kids that I was chaperoning.
My festive St. Patrick's Day shoes to go with my green shirt.
I love the entrance to Kidspace. So pretty!
Nature scavenger hunt!
A little rock climbing
Fun with watercolors
Driving a jeep
And...that's all the pictures I took. It was a little crazy with 48 Kindergartners, plus all the other groups of kids that were there. I was lucky to keep track of my 6 in the sea of little people running amok.

And I planned on taking a picture of my three kids in their green outfits, but I'm a loser and totally forgot. Next year...

4 comments:

dana said...

your cute shoes!!
I thought of you tonight...I found some adorable shoes on clearance at....Walmart for $5. I bought two pairs. I'll have to show you.
fun outing!

Jean said...

What a great field trip!! Nothing beats Kidspace. You totally rock for chaperoning, girl!!

Angela said...

Love those shoes!!

Nicole said...

so fun! i have never been there, is it fun for my little ones??