Friday, April 2, 2010

Big girl

A few days ago Samuel had taken the older kids out in his car, so I had taken out Hannah's carseat for him to use. Sam brought it back into the house for me to put back in the car later.

Well, Helene saw it and sat right down...and wouldn't get out. She was just totally content to just sit there and hang out.
I think she thinks she is a big girl. She IS growing up really fast.
I just can't get enough of this face.
And yes, the bink is pretty much ALWAYS in her mouth. I expect an all-out fight to wean her off it when it's time, but for now--it's the one thing that definitely makes her happy. And I can totally relate...nothing wrong with that.

2 comments:

LauraT said...

She is adorable and so easy! Thank God for the binky! It's saved me many times!

lyndsey said...

she is so cute...and getting so big!