Not too much going on this week. Hannah had yet another birthday party to go to this week. That makes 5 parties in 5 weeks, for those of you keeping track. Totally insane.
It was back at this place...for the third time. I hope we're done with it for while--it's a bit exhausting chasing Helene around for 2 hours and trying to keep her from being mauled by the older kids running around. And Hannah always manages to get hit in the head (like mother, like daughter apparently) or some other drama....so I'm a little over this venue.
But we had fun nonetheless and Helene managed to get in a little play time as well.
It was back at this place...for the third time. I hope we're done with it for while--it's a bit exhausting chasing Helene around for 2 hours and trying to keep her from being mauled by the older kids running around. And Hannah always manages to get hit in the head (like mother, like daughter apparently) or some other drama....so I'm a little over this venue.
But we had fun nonetheless and Helene managed to get in a little play time as well.


Hannah came over to the toddler area to check it out
All the girls were putting temporary tattoos on their arms and faces. Hannah got this one on her cheek and one on her hand and wanted a picture of it.
Today was overcast and a little cool for my taste (62 degrees), but we braved the weather (haha) and went to the park. Hannah has been wanting to go back to this park for a while now and play on the tire swing, so that's just what we did.
Helene still loves the swings the best. I let her play on the toddler play equipment for a bit, but all she wanted to do was walk down the ladder or stairs....which she doesn't know how to do yet. I gave up on that pretty quick.And yes, that's my 44 oz bucket of diet coke in the background there.



Aaaaaaannnd...that's all the pictures from today. It wasn't easy carrying the diet coke, the Droid, my keys, the camera, and the baby. I didn't want to bring my bag with me, so I just pocketed everything that would fit. Can't wait until Helene can actually walk with us, instead of just toddling around in every direction.Spring Break is next week so there should be lots of activities going on to keep us all entertained while everyone is out of school. YAY for sleeping in...well, 8am is sleeping in to me now.
So so sad.
5 comments:
Okay, I need to check out Jump 'n Jammin... apparently it's the hip place to be. :-) And cute park pictures!! Helene on the swing is SO precious! I hope you have a fabulous Spring Break week -- yaaaaay for sleeping in!!! (Even if it's only 8:00!)
Gone are those days where waking up at like, noon, was the norm. Ahh...those teenage years. Have a fun Spring Break and give me a call!
Your kids could NOT be any cuter!!!
And I would die to be able to sleep in until 8am!
Max loves Jump 'n Jammin! We haven't been in a while- you are very blessed to get to go 3 times ;)
Okay, could Helene seriously be any cuter? I kind of want to eat her. I mean, she is a DOLL. She looks like one! She is so, so cute
Post a Comment