I don't have many pictures for the last few days of Spring Break so I am going to just lump them all into one post.
Wednesday we went to Souplantation with Tasha and her darling baby, Gywnn. It's Lemon Month--one of my faves. (Oh who am I kidding? Every month there is my fave.) Helene ate like a champ, as usual, and my other two kids picked at their food and then told me they were hungry about 30 minutes after we got back home. Nice.
Thursday we went to the zoo with some of Hannah's classmates and their moms. We got there at 10am and the weather was absolutely perfect. Couldn't have asked for better weather--it's the best way to enjoy the zoo. Hate walking around, pushing a stroller when it's super hot.
It was a little chaotic with all the people so I didn't take many pictures...which is probably fine since there are already a ton of zoo pictures on the blog.
Wednesday we went to Souplantation with Tasha and her darling baby, Gywnn. It's Lemon Month--one of my faves. (Oh who am I kidding? Every month there is my fave.) Helene ate like a champ, as usual, and my other two kids picked at their food and then told me they were hungry about 30 minutes after we got back home. Nice.
Thursday we went to the zoo with some of Hannah's classmates and their moms. We got there at 10am and the weather was absolutely perfect. Couldn't have asked for better weather--it's the best way to enjoy the zoo. Hate walking around, pushing a stroller when it's super hot.
It was a little chaotic with all the people so I didn't take many pictures...which is probably fine since there are already a ton of zoo pictures on the blog.
Some of the girls...and Sammy.
Sammy took this shot, so I wanted to include it.We went to the bird show for the oh, probably, 8th time. I really like it--it's fast paced, light humor, and keeps the kids entertained and isn't too long. I think it's 20 minutes max.
Friday we met up with Krista and played at Lacy Park (always a favorite place to play) and enjoyed some perfect 70 degree weather again. Love this time of year before the 100+ degree temps hit us.It's back to school on Monday and I'm ready to get back into our daily routine. I need some stability after a crazy week.
Besides, I think the workers at the Arcadia In-N-Out are probably wondering where I've been.





1 comment:
okay, before I even read your commentary, I looked at that picture of Sammy and thought, he looks so old! Cute little guy.
Post a Comment