Here are a few more insights gained from the trip:
- Man, do I LOVE my bed. It is perfectly soft and always has a kitty waiting to cuddle. It is SO nice to be sleeping in it again. I missed it. Lots.
- I am so sick of fast food. I don't think I can eat it again for at least 3 months. And that includes In-N-Out. And that is saying something. Seriously, the thought of ANY fast food is making me want to vomit right now. Am I getting my feelings across? It's disgusting.
- My husband is awesome!!! He mentioned that he was going to clean the carpets while we were gone. Not only did he do that, but he also cleaned the upholstery on the whole couch, cleaned the ENTIRE kitchen--floor, stove, refrigerator and freezer, counters and sinks, both bathrooms AND washed and vacuumed my car. What a sweetheart!! Maybe I should leave town more often.
- My kids can eat a pound of cheddar cheese in less than two days. Just ask Heidi...
- As much as I love to read...I'm done for a bit. I need to update my bookshelf on the left to show the 7 books I read while on the trip.
- Taking a non-beginner yoga class when you ARE a beginner will have you feeling the pain for at least 4 days. And the pain will be in a new spot each day.
- Family Circle is a LAME magazine. So is Woman's Day. And I REALLY like Real Simple, so thank you Amy for the subscription!
- My kids will watch the same Max and Ruby episode for about 2 hours.
- You'll see a LOT of cows driving from here to Washington.
- I TOTALLY love Wii Fit! Even though I am soooo lame at it.
7 comments:
I seriously miss seeing you! I feel like you moved out of ward!
And I have a TJs question for you. But I'll ask you later :)
Wow what a nice husband! Also I hate Woman's Day and Family Circle too! Ugh hahaha. This post made me laugh. Thank you!
yay! so glad you're home!!! can't wait to get caught up...and to see your trip recap post :) not to mention i'm dying to hear about your wii fit experiences...lol
welcome back! ...to your home where i never see you anyway... but it's nice to have you back up and blogging again. :) Wow I am impressed that Sam did all that work while you were away. What a champ!
(ps-- i meant to ask you if the answering machine ever worked... ? just curious.)
yay doris is back!! :-) Did you think wii fit gave you a good workout? And I hear ya bout fast food..I remember feeling that way after our honeymoon! oh yeah, 7 books? now that is a vacation!
that is so funny! Well we are glad you're back, we will have to get together! Savannah loves max and ruby now too, she accidentally got to watch it at a friends house and she is obsessed! I personally find Ruby totally annoying she is like a 40 year old woman trapped in a little girls body
Kudos to your husband. That makes "recovering" from your vacation a bit easier!
Post a Comment